Major benifits to switching to LED lighting include:
• More efficient lighting can yield significant savings in energy costs.
• Modern LED lighting can have a typical lamp life more than 8 x that of older technologies, reducing maintence costs.
• The longer life of LED lights can improve reliability, enhancing safety and productivity.
• Improve power quality to reduce electrical equipment failure.
• The right levels of light can positively affect the performance of workers. When people see clearer, they can work better.
• Switching to low energy light bulbs is one of the easiest ways to reduce carbon emissions.